Pages

Friday 1 December 2017

GDT Project for Creative Inspiration - 12 Days of Christmas


This month I'm doing a GDT spot at Creative Inspiration - it's an online group where people share inspiration as well as ideas with others.  You can find the group here.

Today's post is part of the 12 Days of Christmas Event - I'm the seventh day.

I made a tag card which opens out to a gift card holder:


I used a Penny Black stamp set called 'The 12 Days of Christmas' - mine was the seventh day so as well as making my project I also used the stamp which tied in with this.

I used a tag card from Little Claire Designs - when the card is opened up there's a little pocket for a gift card.

I'll have some more projects to share from Creative Inspiration very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...