Pages

Friday 15 December 2017

New Crafty Catz Challenge - Anything Goes/Santa Claus is Coming to Town


There's a new challenge today on the Crafty Catz Challenge Blog and it's an 'anything goes' challenge with the optional theme of 'Santa Claus is coming to town'.  We're also looking for a Guest Designer for January.  All the details are here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DigitalPaperCraft?ref=si_shop

For my card I've used a digi stamp and papers from the We Are 3 Digital Shop.

The digi stamp is called 'Starry Eyed Santa' and can be found here - you get an outline and pre-coloured version in the set.  I used the outline version and coloured it with Promarkers.

I then used some red and some checked paper from the 'Holiday Letters' digi paper pack which is here.

The sentiment I've used is from the 'Christmas Greetings' set which is here.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Helen. Love the Traditional Christmas colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...