Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Snowmen


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'snowmen'.  Have a look here on the challenge blog for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

I'm showcasing some products from the We Are 3 Digital Shop.  First of all, I've used the 'Wow Snowman' image which you can find here.  It comes with a pre-coloured and an outline image - I've used the outline version and coloured it with Promarkers.

Next I've used one of the sentiments from the 'Christmas Greetings' sentiments set which you can find here.

Finally, the paper I've used is from the 'Christmas Magic' paper pack which you can find here.  I finished my card with some snowflakes punched from the same paper and some pearls.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...