Pages

Thursday 15 April 2021

Stampers Delights April Thrifty Thursday

 


It's time for another Stampers Delights Thrifty Thursday Event!

This month I've used the little boy image from this cute digi set:


The set is called 'Chibi Swing Girl and Boy' and you can find it here on the website.

Head over to the Stampers Delights blog here to see some Thrifty Thursday inspiration from the rest of the team.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- scalloped die and green card from Stampin' Up
- cloud paper from my stash
- sentiment from Do Crafts
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!! I love the scene you created here!!! Thank you for playing along with the Star Stampz Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...