Pages

Thursday 1 April 2021

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes

 


Can you believe it's the beginning of April already?!  The beginning of the month always means a new challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - it's always anything goes as long as you have used patterned paper on your card.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

I'm sharing one of the cards I designed for The Card Hut show on Create and Craft last month.


There are two stamp sets in the set both designed by Sophie Spencer-Beeley and you can find them here on The Card Hut website.

I used the ice cream sundae and the Love Heart sweets as well as one of the sentiments.  I coloured the images with Promarkers and used some patterned paper from Craft Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...