Pages

Thursday 1 April 2021

Stampers Delights April New Release - My Kind of Crazy

 


Today I'm sharing a card I've made using one of April's new release from Stampers Delights, the very cute My Kind of Crazy!


You can find her here on the website and you can find lots more inspiration using the image here on the Stampers Delights blog.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up and Craft Creations
- stitched rectangle die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - something beginning with B (bows and blue)
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - anything goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. So sweet the stamp is lovely love Carole x Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty card using this sweet image, lovely choice of papers too. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Helen! Love the simple design with the patched background and fab colouring of that pretty image too...
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Helen, I love your image. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pretty card Helen - love the blues. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...