Pages

Saturday 17 April 2021

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Include a House or Other Building

 



There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Blog and this week it's anything Christmas goes with the option to include a house or other building.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

And here's the prize on offer for this week's winner:


To make my card I used an old wood mounted Personal Impressions stamp, stamped with Versafine Clair.

Then I layered up with black and white paper using a corner punch.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Great card, thanks for sharing with us at the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. DT Shona xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...