Pages

Monday 5 April 2021

New Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Borders and/or Bright Colours

 


We're back today on the Incy Wincy Designs Challenge with a brand new challenge and this time we're looking for borders and/or bright colours.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Tulip Border digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers
- border punch from Sweet Dixie
- patterned paper, green card and sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Try it on Tuesday - hello spring
Make My Monday Challenge - Easter or spring

8 comments:

  1. Nothing says spring like tulips I think. I like these beauties on your card. This is a beauty. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Spring themed card. Love the tulips and bright colours. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Helen, the reds really poppy against the yellow :D
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen, just want to say thanks for making such a pretty card for the Incy blog that I edited. I really appreciate your hard work. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tulips, great card design. Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I love tulips, this is a very pretty and attractive card. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenges. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tulips. Lovely spring card. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tulips and how well they coordinate with the background paper. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...