Pages

Friday 20 December 2019

New SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge - Anything Goes/For Someone Special


It's our last challenge of the year in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group and this time it's anything goes with the option of making a card for someone special - remember you must use a SheepSki Designs image.

Head over to the Facebook Group here and look for the photo album for this challenge to link up your entry.

Here's what I used to make my card:

- Christmas Bells digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here 
- Promarkers to colour the image
- sentiment and gold enamel dots from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

 I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - favourite die (I love my stitched rectangle dies from Stampin' Up - even though it's an easy shape to cut, the stitched edge just lifts an image with the detail)

2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful and classy Helen <3
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card and I love the stitched die cut, useful for all sorts of crafty things. thank you for joining in at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...