Pages

Sunday 1 December 2019

New Mix It Up Challenge - Anything Goes/Veggie Stamping


It's time for our new challenge on the Mix It Up Challenge Blog and this month it's anything goes with the option of veggie stamping!

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration.

I did have a try at veggie stamping but it looked awful so instead I'm sharing a stamped card I made using the spotlight technique.

I've used the 'Sunshine' stamp from the Linda Ravenscroft Crazy Cats range available on The Card Hut website here or as part of the complete collection here.

I stamped the whole image and then stamped it again and die cut a circle from the second image.  I coloured the circle with Promarkers, layered it on to a brown paper circle and then attached this to the first image in the correct place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...