Pages

Saturday 28 December 2019

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Any Christmas or New Year Card


It's our final challenge of the year at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and this week we'd like to see any Christmas or New Year card.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and inspiration.

The prize on offer for this week's winner is:


I'm sharing a card I made for my Mum to give to the people who come to the French classes she teaches. 

Here it is in another colour:

 I used a bauble punch from Stampin' Up and a computer generated sentiment.

The paper I've used for both cards is from Craft Creations

2 comments:

  1. Carte de Noël très originale.
    J'adore.
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    Very original Christmas card.
    I love.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...