Pages

Saturday 21 December 2019

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Use the Word Christmas


We've got another new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and this week it's 'anything goes' with the option to use the word 'Christmas' on your creation.

Have a look at the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration.

And here's the prize on offer for this week's winner:


I'm sharing the card I made to go on the back wall of our church - we share a card to the whole congregation.  My card features a photo I took of the church a few weeks ago when the grass in front of the building was frosty.

I also used paper from Making Cards magazine and a stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up.  The other card and paper is from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...