Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2019

New Arty Divas Challenge - Anything Goes


It's time for a new challenge on the Arty Divas Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes theme.  Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

We don't have a sponsor for thie challenge so it's just for fun - we will still have a top 3.

I'm sharing one of the cards I created for one of the recent TV shows featuring stamps from The Card Hut.  This stamp set is simply called 'Lighthouse' and you can find it here on The Card Hut website.

I created the card using reverse masking - I used Distress Inks for the blue panel and then stamped over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...