Pages

Sunday 20 October 2019

New SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge - Anything Goes/Warm Colours


There's a new challenge today in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group.  To enter you must use a digi stamp from SheepSki Designs and you can either choose 'anything goes' or follow our optional twist which this month is to use warm colours.

You can find all the detials plus lots of inspiration from the Design Team here in the Facebook Group.

To make my card I used:

- Mini Me digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- stamped sentiment from Stamin' Up
- patterned paper from Craftwork Cards
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - feature a creature
A Bit More Time to Craft - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Helen, love your sentiment as well
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...