Pages

Tuesday 8 October 2019

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Spooky or Use Orange


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this time we're asking you to make something spooky or to use orange.

I've gone for the option of using orange on my card as I don't make many spooky cards!

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog. 

I started my card by applying Distress Ink onto my base card using an aperture cut into another piece of card with a rectangular die.  I cut a small circle from a sticky note to mask off the sun (top right behind the buildings).

I then stamped elements from the All That Jazz stamp set made by Hunkydory For the Love of Stamps and added some gems and a black paper layer to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges - clean and simple
Seize the Birthday - anything goes
Dragonfly Dreams - use black

4 comments:

  1. Loving this design Helen just fab love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great look with the black silhouette against the orange background. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant design,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your silhouettes and the orange. A Super card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Stay CAS challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT

    The Male Room
    themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...