There's a new challenge today on the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'no cards allowed' so we want you to make anything but a card.
You can find all the details and lots of inspiration here on the challenge blog.
Our sponsor for this month's challenge is the wonderful:
I've made a calendar for this month's challenge.
To make my calendar I used:
- Frame it Happiness digi stamp from Bugaboo available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Crafters Companion
- other paper and card from Craft Creations
- calendar pads from Dovecraft
What a wonderful digi you selected to create this awesome and practical calendar. I love it! So happy to have you on my design team!ReplyDelete
This is so pretty! Love the soft colors on your image.ReplyDelete
Beautiful calendar! Love this projectReplyDelete