Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Something Beginning With S


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this time we want to see something beginning with S on your projects.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

To make my card I used:

- All Dressed Up 'What to Wear' stamp set from Crafteezee available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Moments - anything goes/for the girls
I Love Promarkers - anything goes/CAS
Crafty Gals Corner - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Moments, hope to see you again soon
    {Creative Moments Owner}
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty,

    Thanks for playing along at both I Love Promarkers and Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...