Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2019

New Mix It Up Challenge Blog - Anything Goes/Open Technique


A new challenge starts today on the Mix It Up Challenge Blog and this month it's anything goes with the option to use a technique of your choice.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

I've used Distress Ink blending on my card and also some masking - first to mask off the hills and then a circle mask to make the moon.

I've used 'Winter Deer' from SheepSki Designs which is available here and then applied Tumbled Glass and Milled Lavender Distress Inks.

I finished the card with some glitter pen around the moon and along and hill side together with an old sentiment stamp from Little Claire Designs.

2 comments:

  1. OMG what a fabulous scene! So excited to be designing next to you on this team Helen! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card - what a beautiful and serene scene! So happy to have you on my design team!
    Hugs,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...