Pages

Thursday 16 May 2019

New Sparkles Challenge - The Colour Purple


There's a new challenge today on the Sparkles Monthly Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'the colour purple'.

You can find all the details and see lots of inspiration here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing a French congratulations card I was asked to make.

The stamp set I used is from Uniko and is from a workshop I went to with Bev from the company last weekend - it's called 'You Are, Yes You Are' and is here on their website.

I used paper from Craft Creations and paper pieced the flower to match the border.  I finished the card with some clear gems and some Card Candi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...