Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

New Createful Heart Design Challenge - Critter Crazy!


There's a new challenge today on the Createful Heart Design Challenge Blog and this time we've gone critter crazy!

For all the details and inspiration, have a look here on the challenge blog.

And here's what I used to make my card:

- Ahhhh Spa digi stamp from Createful Heart Design available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Imaginesce
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. Cute card and great coloring of the image! The choice of patterned paper made me think of either wallpaper or floor tile which continues that bathroom-spa look! Terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...