Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on Penny's Paper Crafty Blog and the theme, as always, is anything goes.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for more information and lots of inspiration.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


To make my card I've used:

- Dachsund Christmas digi stamp set from Imagine That Digistamp here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- paper from Stampin' Up
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards

I'd like to end my card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. A sweet image and traditional Christmas colours - adorable! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet! This has come together beautifully! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ TH&TI

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...