Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

New Scribbles Designs Challenge - Flowers


We've got a new challenge today on the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog and this time our theme is flowers.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration.

Here's what's on offer for the winners:
  • Top Scribbler (chosen randomly) receives $10 worth of digital images
  • Top 3 (chosen by Design Team) receives $3 worth of digital images
  • Standout Scribbler (chosen by Design Team) receives $5 worth of digital images. To qualify for this category, participant MUST USE a Scribblers Designs image on their project.
To make my card I used:

- Flower Pot 2 digi stamp from Scribbles Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- Cuttlebug embossing folder
- paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...