Pages

Friday 3 May 2019

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Clean and Simple


There's a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Challenge and this time our theme is CAS or clean and simple.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration.

To make my card I've used the most recent set of stamps and papers I bought from Stampin' Up called 'Geared Up Garage'.

 I stamped the car and coloured it with Promarkers and then added the sentiment and a small strip of the patterned paper.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting With An Attitude - anything goes
Love to Craft Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...