Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' theme.

Have a look here at the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration.

We have two great sponsors this week:


and


To make my card I've used:

- Giraffe With Butterflies digi stamp from Imagine That available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned paper from my stash
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting by Designs - anything goes
Dream Valley Challenges - four legged friends
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Animals Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Cute image and lovely design. Thanks for playing along with us this month. Lisa DT Crafty Animals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute giraffe! Thank you for joining the Dream Valley challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...