Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

New from All Dressed Up Stamps - Pretty Blooms and Busy Street


Today I'm sharing two cards that I've made using this month's new releases from All Dressed Up Stamps.

My first card using the very cute 'Pretty Blooms' digi stamp which is available here and I also used:

- patterned paper from Imaginesce
- Promarkers to colour my image
- other card and paper from Craft Creations
- paper flowers and gems from my stash


And for my second card I've used 'Busy Street' which can be found here and I also used:

- patterned paper from Craftwork Cards
- Promarkers to colour my image
- other card and paper from Craft Creations
- gems from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...