Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

New Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog - it's anything Christmas goes as always.

Take a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration.

I've used another of the toppers from Making Cards magazine together with some of their paper and a sheet from a pad I bought at The Range.  The sentiment circle is from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas With the Cuties - beginning with B (blue)
Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - all about occasions

2 comments:

  1. I love the snowman with the penguin by its side! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Helen, great image and design, thanks for shazring at Christmas with the Cuties.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...