Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

New Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge Fun Day Friday Challenge!


I am excited to share the news that I'm now part of the DT for Jo's Scrap Shack!

This is my first Fun Day Friday Challenge and you can find all the details and lots of inspiration here on the challenge blog.

So here are all the details:

Our Sponsor this week
 is 




The winner will win a $15 gift card to their online store!

 And here's what I used to make my card:

- Bonnet Bouquet digi stamp set from Sparkle n Sprinkle available here 
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned paper from Imaginesce
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card for your first challenge with us, Helen! This is one of my favorite Sparkle n Sprinkle images and you've used it so well! Beautiful colors and I really like that background paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...