Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

GDT Card for the Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes Colouring Challenge


Today I'm sharing my first GDT card for the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge!!


The challenges are always anything goes but you must colour your image by hand - no pre-coloured images are allowed.

For all the details about today's new challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

The sponsor for this week's challenge is the wonderful:


And to make my card I've used:

- Pip digi stamp from Createful Heart Design available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - whatever the weather (summer sunshine)
Crafty Creations Challenges - anything goes
Passion for Promarkers - spots and/or stripes
I Love Promarkers - anything goes
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - anything goes
 


2 comments:

  1. Great colouring and love the spotty paper! Thanks so much for joining in at I ❤ Promarkers! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Helen. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Great dotty paper and layout. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...