Today it's my turn to share some GDT inspiration for Relatively Thoughtful:
I'm showcasing products from Catherine Pooler Designs and Trinity Stamps.
I used the beautiful Spirodahlia stencil on a square on white card measuring 11.5cm square using pink and purple inks and then overstamped the sentiment using black ink.
Here's another view of my card:
To make my card I used:
- Simply Sentiment - Happy stamp set by Trinity Stamps from Relatively Thoughtful here
- Spirodahlia stencil by Catherine Pooler Designs from Relatively Thoughtful here
- Party Violets Enamel Dots by Catherine Pooler Designs from Relatively Thoughtful here
- inks from Stampin' Up
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
As You Like It Challenge - favourite colour combination (pink and purple because I think they blend so well together)
NBUS - new stencil
Just Us Girls Challenge - I took the colours from the graphic




Your stenciled bloom is wonderful! I like how it fills your card. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Just Us Girls!
ReplyDeleteA lovely way to use your NBUS, fab colour too
ReplyDeleteKathyk
What a creative take on the moodboard! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls!
ReplyDeleteA really lovely colour combo Helen. Thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah
ReplyDeleteA fab stencil and lovely colours Helen. Thank you for sharing at AYLI.
ReplyDelete