It's time for a new challenge on the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog:
Our challenges are always anything goes with an optional mood board and here is the board for this month's challenge:
For more details about today's challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.
Here's another view of my card:
To make my card I used the Charming Day stamp set from Stampin' Up which I stamped in the top left corner of a square of white card. I then flipped the card without movin the stamp and stamped the flowers again. The sentiment is from the same stamp set.
I coloured the stamped images with Promarkers and matted the stamped panel with some Mossy Meadow cardstock which is also from Stampin' Up.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Unicorn Challenge Blog - flowers




What a Show Stopper of a CAS card, Helen! I truly love how elegant of a design you created!! It's so hard to make a CAS card look so beautiful and refined but you make it look effortless (I'm actually jealous). Anyone would be blessed to receive your beautiful cards :) ~ Amanda :)
ReplyDeleteSo soft and pretty Helen, beautifully designed too, very inspiring for our BB challenge!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful color choice on your pretty design Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B Challenge Co-Owner