Pages

Tuesday, 30 June 2026

DT Card for Conie Fong - Snowman Bundle

 


I love making Christmas cards throughout the year and this is one of my favourite of Conie's Christmas digi stamps so here is my latest DT card:


I used the Snowman Bundle which contains this and another very cute snowman image.  Head over to the Etsy shop here to find the bundle.

Here's another view of my card:


I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- dies from Crafters Companion and Elizabeth Craft Designs
- sentiment label from Funky Fossil Designs

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - anything but a birthday

1 comment:

  1. So cute Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace on Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Peace on Earth Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...