We're back today on the Make My Monday Challenge Blog with a new challenge:
This time it was my turn to choose a theme and I decided to go for 'use a stencil'. For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.
Here's another view of my card:
To make my card I used:
- Wavy Lines stencil by Catherine Pooler Designs from Relatively Thoughtful here
- Night in Flight stamp and die set by Catherine Pooler Designs from Relatively Thoughtful here
- inks from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Creative Knockouts Challenge - die cuts, stencils, punches (I've used a stencil and a die cut)

.jpg)

Beautiful stenciling Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Stencil Fun challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Stencil Fun Co-Owner
Such a fabulous stencil Helen. Loving all those dreamy blues and greens. Thanks for playing at AAA Colourful, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
ReplyDeleteYour wavy stenciled background is so pretty; a delightful landing spot for your sweet butterfly. Thank you for joining us at AAA Colourful
ReplyDelete~carol