Pages

Monday 15 August 2022

New Inspiration Station Challenge - Jump In!

 


We're back today on the Inspiration Station Challenge with a new challenge.  The idea behind our challenges are that we give you a photo and ask you to make something inspired by that photo AND to tell us how you were inspired.

Here's the photo for this challenge:


For more details about the challenge and to see the cards for the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

When I saw the photo I thought of a Stampin' Up stamp set I have called 'Awesome Otters' and in particular one stamp where the otter is having fun in the water.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- circle dies from Memory Box
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner - lazy days of summer
Crafty Animals - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. That Otter is just too adorable! Great intrepretation of the inspiration photo. Thanks for another wonderful team project for The Inspiration Station!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw your card it brought a smile, it is so cute and that SU stamp set is adorable (I got it too) and your design is perfect to showcase the awesome otter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Helen love the card and wha5 a great take on tha5 inspiration photo hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is SO cute! I really love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DTx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...