Pages

Sunday 14 August 2022

DT Card for Last Minute Manda - Meet Silly Santa!

 


Today I'm sharing another DT card for Last Minute Manda using one of the new Silly Santa images.

This is Silly Santa 1 and you can find him here in the Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and then die cut the panel with a stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up.  I used patterned papers from Craft Creations and Stampin' Up to make my background.

I finished the card with some washi tape and Card Candi from Craftwork Cards.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes
Creative Inspirations - anything goes


5 comments:

  1. I like all the different backing papers you have used in this design. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I think that is a great image, a fun Santa that doesn't have to be for a kid! Thanks for joining in at Krafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jocelyn has said just what I was going to say! But I do like all the backing papers and they go so well together.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image of a modern Santa, and the different backing papers
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the santa on his scooter. Thanks for joining our AG challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...