Pages

Sunday 14 August 2022

New from Kate Hadfield Designs - Ride 'Em Cowboy!

 


There's a brand new release from Kate Hadfield Designs called 'Ride 'Em Cowboy' and it's another great, fun bundle of images and accessories:


There's so much in there - perfect from scrapbooking and card making.

It's available in three different options:

- hand drawn coloured clip art available here

- outline stamps available here

- a bundle containing both of the above options available here

I used three of the outline stamp images to make my card - I combined them using Word and then printed them out and coloured them with Promarkers.

I used papers from Craft Creations and finished the card with Card Candi from Craftwork Cards.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

A Place to Start - anything goes
Love to Scrap Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. This card is awesome. I love how you've played with the papers to create different layers and geometric shapes. A superb job with the colouring. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you cute little cowboy! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...