Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2022

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Reminder - Winter Activities

 


We've reached the mid-way point in our current challenge on the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Blog - our theme for this challenge is:


You can find the post from the start of the challenge here and the reminder post here.

To make my card I used:

- Silly Santa 2 digi stamp from Last Minute Manda available here
- Promarkers
- sentiment stamp from Little Claire Designs
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up and Dovecraft
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas Kickstart Challenge - never in a nativity

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card and design! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...