Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2022

New Paper Funday Challenge - Anything Goes/A Day at the Beach

 


We're back today on the Paper Funday Challenge Blog with a brand new challenge - this time it's anything goes with the optional theme of 'a day at the beach'.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look at the blog here.

We have two sponsors for this challenge:


and


To make my card I used:

- Flip Flops digi stamp from Mirtillamente available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper, gems and stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Mirtillamente Challenge - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Great image and card design Helen! Thanks for another wonderful team project for The Paper Funday Challenge!
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and I agree, life IS better in flipflops! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute. I love the fun shells you added. Thank you for joining us at the Four Seasons Challenge. Bunny - designer for The Four Seasons Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very proud lady!
    Thanks for joining us at Mirtillamente-Challenge Blog!
    \\Eve*mlj °owner & designer°° mirtillamente.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...