Pages

Friday 22 July 2022

New My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge - Cutesy Christmas

 


We're back today on the My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge with a new challenge and this time we're looking for cute Christmas designs!

For all the details, head over to the challenge blog here where you can also see the cards from the rest of the team.

I'm sharing a card I made at a Stampin' Up Zoom class this week with Fanny Stafford.  We used the very cute 'Sweet Songbirds' stamp set and matching punch to make a range of cards.

I also used the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set for the sentiment on my card.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

NBUS Challenge - this is the first time I've used the stamps and punch

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet Christmas robin, Helen! He looks like he's singing a joyful song. I love seeing this in the NBUS gallery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...