Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2022

New Make the Cards Challenge - Sketch

 


Today I'm sharing my first card as a full time Design Team member for the Make the Cards Challenge.  I've been a Guest Designer for a while now so I'm excited to be joining the team full time!

For this challenge we have a sketch for you:


For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used a leftover piece of patterned paper from Stampin' Up cut into strips and then attached to a Mossy Meadow card panel.  

The sentiment is also from Stampin' Up die cut with one of the Tasteful Labels dies.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Seize the Birthday - anything goes
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - clean and simple

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, the pretty dp looks great cut into strips, wonderful CAS card, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty design using the colorful strips. Thank you for sharing with us at the PIP Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Helen on joining a team. It is quite an accomplishment and lots of fun. I love this color combination and design for your birthday card. I am so glad that you linked up with us at Seize the Birthday challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...