Pages

Saturday 23 July 2022

New Addicted to CAS Challenge - Nautical

 


There's a new challenge today on the Addicted to CAS Challenge Blog and this time our theme is:


For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I started by using reverse masking to create a circle of Salty Ocean Distress Ink with my blending brush and a panel cut using a circle die.

Then I stamped the ship, sentiment and birds stamps from the Stampin' Up 'Sailing Home' stamp set before using a white chalk marker to add some accents.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Krafty Chicks Challenge - clean and simple
Pearly Sparkles - clean and simple

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful nautical scene.fantastic colouring and masking a gorgeous CAS creation.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...