Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

Stampers Delights Kawaii May New Release

 


We're back today with the May new release from Stampers Delights.

And because it's May all of our designs are of course mer-mazing!

We are showcasing the new Kawaii You Are Mermazing stamp set:


You can find the set here on the website.

I coloured my image with Promarkers and used some patterned paper from Stampin' Up.

Head over to the challenge blog here for more information about the new release and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

1 comment:

  1. Helen this is such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. Keep safe and healthy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...