Pages

Monday 3 May 2021

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


We're back today on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog with a new challenge.

Here is the inspiration photo for this challenge:


We want you to create something using this picture as your starting point and also tell us how it inspired you.

You can find more details here on the challenge blog and also see how the rest of the team were inspired by the photo too.

And the prize on offer for the winner of this challenge is 3 digital images from:


From the photo I took eating outside and the colour blue.

To make my card I used:

- Build a Picnic digi stamp from Imagine That Digistamp available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched die and flower punch from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...