Pages

Monday 10 May 2021

LeAnn's World 101 Inspiration Post - Martini Time!

 


Today it's my turn to share a card on the LeAnn's World 101 Inspiration Blog - you can find my post here.

To make my card I used:

- Martini digi stamp from LeAnn's World 101 available here in the Etsy shop
- Promarkers
- scalloped die and patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- sentiment circle from Craftwork Cards
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - anything goes
Stinkin' Inkers Challenge Blog - girls just wanna have fun

1 comment:

  1. a very pretty birthday card in pinks, thanks for sharing at crafty catz challenge and hope to see you again, Tilly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...