Pages

Monday 24 May 2021

New Use Your Stuff Challenge - Tic Tac Toe

 


We're back today on the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this time we've got a tic tac toe board for you!


You need to pick three in a row for your project AND you must tell us which line you've used.

I used flower - butterfly - any shade of purple.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for more details and to see the projects from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used a new stamp set from Visible Image called Butterfly Effect.

I applied Shaded Lilac Distress Ink to my card panel using my blending brush and then overstamped in the same colour using one of the background stamps from the set.

I stamped the butterfly onto the panel and then again on white card.  I coloured the second image with Gorgeous Grape ink from Stampin' Up and then attached it back on the panel with tape and foam pads.

I added one of the sentiments, matted the panel on to black paper and then added the flower to the top of the butterfly's body.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges - use your favourite colours (purple/lilac and black)
Papercraft Challenges - anything goes
Let's Craft and Create - anything goes/no patterned paper

1 comment:

  1. So nice this!! Thanks for joining us at Let’s Craft and Create Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...