Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2018

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and, as always, the theme is anything goes.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is the wonderful:


I've made two cards for this week's challenge.

For the first one above I used:

- Snowman Couple digi stamp from Sparkle n Sprinkle available here 
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterened papers from Craft Creations and Trimcraft
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
- small snowflake punch

And this is my second card:


For this one I used:

- Stella Dear Santa digi stamp from Sparkle n Sprinkle available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations
- wooden snowflake from Dovecraft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...