Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

GDT Card for Day 7 of Bugaboo Stamps Awkward Holiday Chaos!


I can't believe that it's the final day of the Bugaboo Stamps Holiday Chaos Event!

Here's the prompt for the final day:


For the challenge you need to use a combination of this week's Friday Freebie 'Stella Christmas - Christmas Cost'.  You can the freebie image here on the Bugaboo Stamps website.

You can find more details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I've followed the bottom line of the bingo board - plaid, Bugaboo image, star.

To make my card I've used:

- Friday Freebie image
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...