Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

GDT Card for Bugboo Stamps New Release - Cocoa Bear


Today's new release digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps is the super cute Cocoa Bear!

You can find him here on the website and if you have a look here on the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog you'll find lots of great inspiration from the Design Team.

And here's what I used to make my card:

- Cocoa Bear digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned papers from Limited Edition and Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations
- snowflake punch

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pinspirational Challenge - anything goes
Use Your Stuff - Christmas/holidays
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - use glitter and/or Christmas
QKR Stampede - anything goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge - Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...