Pages

Saturday 1 December 2018

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes


The beginning of the month means a new monthly challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - it's always 'anything goes' as long as you've used patterned paper on your creation.

You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog and also see lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

The prize on offer for this month's winner was donated by my fellow DT member, Gina:


And to make my card I used:

- Candycane Elf Bear digi stamp from Imagine That Digistamp available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen, LOVE this and love that paper too! Thanks so much for creating with "Imagine That Digistamp' and being on my team. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...