Pages

Sunday 1 October 2017

New Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Anything Goes


This month we've got an 'anything goes' theme on the Pearly Sparkles Challenge - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the new Little Claire Designs dinkies stamps - this one is called 'Book, Mug and Glasses' and you can find it here on their website.  The sentiment I've used comes with another of the new stamps called 'Stopwatch' and you can find that stamp here.

I've coloured the stamped image with Promarkers andused papers from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

  1. Helen that is a beautiful layout. Great sentiment, but do you ever follow it??? You never put anything personal on your blog so you never complain, hehe. So not sure if you get time for yourself. I know that you have work, card workshops and lots of DTs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...