Pages

Monday 16 October 2017

New Hanna and Friends Challenge - Stars


I've been a GDT member of the Hanna and Friends Challenge Team on several occasions over the last couple of years and now I've been invited to join the Design Team on a full time basis.


A new challenge started on the challenge blog last week and the theme is 'stars' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

The sponsor for the challenge is:

http://www.paperbasics.de/

I'm sharing one of the cards I designed for my Christmas Little Claire Designs workshop last weekend.  I used the very cute 'Polar Angel' dinkies stamp which you can find here on their website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used card and papers from Craft Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...